Our inhibition screening service offers fluorimetry based assays to determine the CYP inhibition potential of novel compounds, using bactosomes as the enzyme source.
Our approach ensures cost-effective results that you can rely on.
What you can expect:
- 8 major human CYPs covered: CYP1A2, CYP2B6, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP3A4, and CYP3A5.
- Dog and pig CYPs covered
- CYP activity determined at 7 different compound concentrations plus zero and fitted to a model using XLfit® software, before determining an IC50 value.
- 30-minute incubation time – shifts in IC50 value over time can indicate whether the compound has the potential to be a time-dependent inhibitor of each CYP isoform.
- Positive control inhibitor and multi-well negative control are run in parallel on every plate, giving confidence in the end result.
- Recommended solvents are DMSO and methanol up to 2.5% (v/v), assuming compound solubility.
- Cost effective and fast turnaround of data after receipt of compound.